Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm sick: blah, blah, blah...

If you want more about my illness and my trek through the bureaucracies of Insurance, Business and Government, you may want to scope out the MS Companion.  Otherwise:

This blog will replace RiverDogging and RiverHag.  I was having trouble remembering what went where, anyway.

I am indeed in the midst of an exacerbation, but let's just leave it at that.

The visits are very short and the blogging, even shorter.

The masthead photo above is from our visit today.  80 degrees F (26.6C) and a tad hazy.  Ellie prefers the still water, but the River is quite low.  She is pictured here in the main channel.  No fishing today; there are a few bait fishers, but they are wading right out to the middle of the channel.

I will visit the Chemung regularly, at least a few times a week, both for exercise and restoration of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment